This week has seen the big Evita comedown - after such a huge commitment it’s strange to have these spaces in the calendar back again, though whether the earworms will ever disappear is another matter entirely.
Here’s a quick run down of the past week:
- Signed up to play Keys for Selsig Operatics Society’s upcoming production of “The Producers”
- Performed at Oldwell Court’s Alzheimer’s Day Centre with the Companies House Workplace Choice
- Started making rehearsal backing tracks for Billboard Junior’s upcoming production of “Little Shop Of Horrors”
- Bought a webcam!
- Started building my Novation Circuit into my studio including working on a new laptopless live setup for digital shenanigans
- Accompanied for A Level performances at Bryn Hafren Comprehensive School
- Added ‘Clients’ and ‘Performances’ pages to www.richardjacksonmusic.com, giving a quick overview of some of the upcoming ensembles and events that I’m involved with.
Next week will mainly be focussed around a run of Footloose at St Julian’s School, Newport, which I’ll be playing Keys 1 for - having played Guitar 1 and Guitar 2 in previous productions it’ll be nice to tick off another instrument!